Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CrossFit Workout 'Angie'

So I did my first CrossFit (www.crossfit.com) workout. The title is 'Angie':

For Time:
100 Pullups
100 Pushups
100 Situps
100 Squats (air squats)

The idea is to knock it out as fast as possible. No skipping around, you knock out the 100 pullups and then move on to the next exercise, so on and so forth. It took me 34:50 to finish. Now, this involves a lot of extra factors. The first and foremost is that these exercises are more extreme than you think so you have to take it easy at first or you can get this crazy problem and die. There are a number of different places that warn you about it on the website in the beginner sections.

SO, my excuse for the crappy time is that I was taking it easy. :) How convenient right?

Take care and God bless.
Mike~

No comments: