Monday, May 26, 2008

Latest and Greatest

I was thinking about it: these posts could be a lot longer if I would post more often! I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

Zero Week starts Wednesday, again. It will be Echo Company instead of Delta. I'd tell you why I got dropped from Delta but it would probably make you upset and me reminded of my 'upsetness' so I'll skip it. Just know that I was 'screwed by the big green weenie again'. I'll be a Platoon Commander again which still sucks because the first billet holders have those billets for an extra two weeks. Not to mention that those two extra weeks are pretty stressful! I will survive though.

Precious got a job! She'll be working at a hospital in Fredricksburg. The pay is terrible in comparison with what she was making in New York City but we expected that. It is still a decent rate when all things are considered. Congrats baby!

We purchased Mario Kart for the Wii and LOVE IT! It's the next great installation in a great series. The battle game is only team which kinda sucks but I am hoping you can unlock a one-on-one mode just like on SNES. We have a Wii Fit pre-ordered already and it should be ready for pickup on Wednesday. I'll post more on that after we play with it.

Does anyone else hate the way the Pistons get away with all that contact??? Rich Hamilton should foul out of every single game yet he rarely gets called for his reach in fouls. He's a great rhythm shooter but I hate the way he gets away with murder on push-offs. Oh well, it's going to be another great series and we'll be treated to a great finals: Lakers vs Celtics. Talk about an orgasm in the making for David Stern. :)

Well, I think that's about it for now. Take care all and God bless!

Mike~

No comments: