Sunday, March 30, 2008

Done, Sir, Done!

OCS is FINALLY over and I have been commissioned as a 2nd Lt. At times through the years, it felt like I would never get here. Through perseverance, faith in God, and a loving and supportive wife, I did. :) Thank you to all those that were able to come show their support. It meant a lot to have you there. For those that couldn't come, don't worry, I appreciate your support through the email and phone. :)

Unfortunately TBS starts on Tuesday so there is next to nothing in the way of down time and the entire time is being spent getting Precious and myself situated into the VA area. I will try and post some pictures tomorrow but no promises!

BTW, I ordered a Dell M1350 tonight. Should be picking it up around the 12th at my mom's place in MN. :) Tomorrow I think we're buying Precious a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid. She needs a vehicle and we decided if we're going to be paying on a vehicle, it might as well be on something she really likes and will keep for a while. Plus the tax rebates are nice. :)

Take care all and God bless!

Mike~

No comments: