Saturday, March 1, 2008

Alive and Kicking

Hello all!

I'm still alive (barely though on some days). The weekend liberty helps SO much. It is a time to reset somewhat. We will be starting Week Seven (10 weeks total) on Monday so we're getting into the final stages! A lot of events are happening this next week so I really need to ensure I prepare myself properly. Of course the 300 word (only words four letters and longer count and it has to be exactly 300 words) essay doesn't help with the 'relaxation time' it is part of the process. :)

Precious has been a God-send, as always. I still question how I got so lucky with her. :) We have found a place to stay that we like so we use it each weekend: the Comfort Inn in Stafford. We're going to a place called Kobe to eat tonight with a buddy and his wife.

I hope to see all of you soon at graduation! Take care and God bless.

Mike~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only one more week!!! I found a bunch of pics of you (at least I am pretty sure it is you!) on the OCS website - it is just amazing to see all the action there :) Wish I could be there for your graduation with Josh - I will be thinking about you! Have fun :)