Monday, January 14, 2008

Snooze Button

Hello neighbor-eenos! Congrats to the Pack on putting a stomping on the Seahawks. Honestly though, with those game conditions, anything can happen. We just happened to get a heroic effort from Grant after a challenging first 2 minutes from him. It really is the feel good story of the weekend. I'd post a link to one of the numerous articles about it but I'm sure you can find it on your own. :P

I'm just trying to rest up now. I am finding it harder and harder to get out there and run though. Jersey City is nothing but city blocks so every 30 seconds I'm waiting at a stop light on my runs. I go to the little park with a makeshift track but you can only run in a circle for so long until you just get bored. As always, I've got plenty more excuses where those came from. :)

I think we might go bowling today. I need to knock the dust off my gear before I head to OCS. And YES, a new bowling ball is on the list of things Mike gets after OCS but before we hit our next duty station. Just for fun, here's the complete list of things I have coming to me:

-New bowling ball

-Bose surround sound

-Plasma/LCD (undecided yet but the prices of the plasma are looking very nice) big screen T.V.

-We just bought the PS3. Blu-Ray is awesome (even if it was Harry Potter)!

-New Sirius player

-New Sirius docking station

-New road bike (I'm thinking about getting a triathlon specific bike)

-New tri gear

-New laptop

I'm sure there are some others I'm forgetting but the above are all agreed upon purchases we just haven't made either due to the deployment or we're waiting till we get a house, or whatever. Oh yeah, we're expected to buy a house in there somewhere too and we get pressure all the time to have babies. But those aren't expensive right? ;)

Take care and God bless!

Mike~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No....Dear Son. Babies are not expensive. It is children that cost you an "arm and leg" LOL.. But ever so worth every dime (as a rule) I think you and Precious know what you are in store for...Take your time as I know you will
Love + 1

momma

Anonymous said...

mikey, i'll tell you they are expecially when you got 2 in diapers still! (working with hayli though) but it is worth every second and cent to have them. and when you do, you and precious will make great parents! but you do got some catching up to do with me on that subject of babies! love ya!

erin