Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Safe Travels Lt T



I wish a safe journey to Lt T who is traveling back to the states. The other photo is a portion of our MMA group that gave him a 'send off'. That send off consisted of the four of us rotating in on him for groundfighting over the course of an hour. :)


I don't want to hear anything about how my shorts look either! I know how they look but they are too expensive to not use. They are much more durable than normal shorts due to the nature of groundfighting. Oh well, I'm not out there for a fashion contest. As long as my wife like's the way I look in them I'm OK with it.


Take care and God bless!
Mike~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wimmer, just wanted to say hello and I miss you!! Hope all is better and Precious is enjoying her nursing degree!! God bless! Janell

MW said...

Hi Janell! Glad to hear from you. :) I'm about to post a few updates so you can see what's up. Take care. :)
Mike~

Anonymous said...

hay mike hows it going
sorry i havn't wrote you sooner
but was having trouble with my email so i started up a new one
looks like your having some fun
glad every thing is kewl
sorry to hear about the flood.
tell precious to hang in there
will get your email addy from your mom i got a new comp old one not working any ways be good stay safe and drink your water lol.
love you mikey
your uncle Harley