Friday, July 20, 2007

Ang Init!

It's hot over here! The temps keep rising and I keep sweating more. I found I was using the truck to go do all my errands I used to walk to do. Hey, the A/C works really nice in that POS pickup truck. I haven't been losing any weight since I've been back due to a combination of increased carb eating (because of my marathon training) and using the truck to go everywhere instead of walking. Soooo, I am correcting one of them. :)

Winky Wright and Bernard Hopkins fight Saturday night. Should be a good fight as both of them are EXCELLENT boxers. By that I mean they both have tremendous skills, great technique, and their offense and defense are both solid. Unfortunately for Winky, B-Hop has all the physical advantages in this fight despite being over 40. It'll be a chess match that B-Hop will eventually win by grinding Winky out. B-Hop by close UD.

BTW, here is what Sunday dinner looks like every week:




Mike~

4 comments:

Joshua said...

I don't even know what I am looking at.

MW said...

Well, you've got big crab legs there, a lobster tail, fried shrimp, a diet coke, a skim milk, and a slice of cake. :)

Joshua said...

the diet coke and skim milk should balance everything out.

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me. Glad to see they are feeding you some tasty eats!
mom